Friday, November 23, 2018

Voice, think of who you are really stripping energy from 11 23 2018

Voice, think of who you are really stripping energy from 11 23 2018

Voice, think of who you are really stripping energy from when you curse me.  It is really one of your own family members not me isn't it!

It can't come from me because I am not of the same genetic energy pattern as you.  So indeed when it ebbs and you need more, guess where it drains from?  Someone who is close to you!  That is who you really drain.

You make the people that you claim to love the most, the most sick!


© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Anything that you give energy to you are said to make that stronger.  Ask yourself where that energy is coming from?  How do you expect it to be replenished?  When you take from me do you actually believe that I will respond passively with what you believe is love in return?  That isn't anyone's human nature.  It is instead your satanic delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment