Thursday, January 17, 2019

The Doctrine of Homosexuality 01 17 2019

The Doctrine of Homosexuality 01 17 2019

"Voice; a constant theme of your banter is that I am not to believe in myself.  That I should believe in someone else.  That everything I do really comes from another man somehow."

"You would attempt have me believe in other men over myself?"  "That is The Doctrine of Homosexuality you are attempting to teach me!  That is something I will never believe in."

It is also a major theme in religion, that you should believe in some other man other than yourself.  And you don't want that man to be a boys very own father do you!  You don't want boy's growing up to believe in their own fathers!  It has to be some other man.  Perhaps some person that is in that certain business of whatever work I am doing at home.

Again, that is The Doctrine of Homosexuality.

Did you know that you were teaching The Doctrine of Homosexuality?

A male should believe in another male and not themselves.


© 2019  Thomas Murphy

That is also why per our Constitution we are not to have an Army in Times of Peace.  You like to tell young men like me to dive on grenades for the sake of a Jughead CO with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

I just figured this out right now that is the reason the Republicans always want you to believe in the rich!  How do they propagandize that you believe in the rich?  The rich are deserving of tax cuts and you are not deserving of standard Government services.   That rich person is who the American people should believe in.  Doesn't matter if the best example of one demonstrates as much confusion as practically any bamboozler you met in your life.

My personal skills aren't good enough for you.  According to you I need something called an "Employer."  Someone to tell me what to do and be mean to mean just like you like to do?  Voice, did you ever question your existence on earth?  Your purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment